Dear collaborates and friends,
It is our distinct pleasure to inform you that the Croatian Philosophical Society and its associates are conducting a research coordination of the focused evaluation of Immanuel Kant’s (1724-1804) philosophy in order to commemorate the grand anniversary of the famous philosopher’s birth. With this in mind, we wish to especially encourage you to contribute to this coverage of topics related to Kant’s philosophical and scientific opus and to write and submit completed papers that will be prioritized in the appropriate special thematic blocks among the following magazines: Filozofska istraživanja, Synthesis Philosophica, Jahr – European Journal of Bioethics, Metodički ogledi and AMHA – Acta medico‑historica Adriatica in 2024.
Furthermore, we especially encourage you to submit papers that deal with Immanuel Kant’s place and role in the context of bioethics. For instance:
- Kant’s epistemology as the base for the methodology in bioethics,
- the significance of Kant’s ethics in the development and history of medical ethics, clinical ethics, and bioethics,
- the core values of Kant’s philosophy and their place in modern bioethics,
- the evaluation of Kant’s ethics, political philosophy, and the philosophy of law for specific bioethical issues,
- Kant’s aesthetic as the base for environmental bioethics.
It is an honor to build a scientific community together.
Thank you for all your support and contribution,
With respect and kind regards,
Editorial TeamRead more about Evaluation of Immanuel Kant’s (1724-1804) philosophy